Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Blended & Bonding

David and I spent most of the day in Okc with family.
It was for mothers day and Vickis graduation. It was a blessing to be part of.
Afterwards we went back to Alishas and Joes, and as I sat at the table eating pizza and salad... I couldn't help but to look across the room at what God has done.
This time last year, spending time with in laws was in at the top of our prayer list. Look at how God works!!!

Amazing.

I aslo couldn't help noticing how blended this family is. Not in the brady bunch kind of way, but the melting pot of ethnicity.
African American, Native American, Irish & your classic stew of European cultures, & Korean...The list goes on.
I pray our quality time with everone blossoms and Im so very sure it will.Thank God for family.








No comments: