Sunday, May 13, 2012

Exactly 1 month. Oh yea... happy mothers day.

Exactly one month and we will be flying out to Ca! Im so ready to get away from Oklahoma. Its been 155 days since our last Southern Cali trip. We are trying to work out a day trip to Catalina ( have you watched step brothers?) On our Saturday there.
What a great time it will be!
Jazmins graduation, Jazmins bday, Fathers Day with David and Dad.

We booked the same hotel, which I love. We can walk to the block and the rooms are all suites.

And I suppose, I should address Mothers Day. So: Happy Mothers Day!!!! Especially to my mommy. I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU VERY MUCH!
BUT in truth ( the laying it all out there kind). Im beginning to HATE mothers day. My fb has exploded with little punches in the face that I am not a mommy. Yes, I love Jazz and Im her mom. But im not her mommy. She has one and I can never take her place. I am beyond excited that their relationship is getting better.
I had so much hope last year that this year id be one of those moms gushing about their 1st moms day, and all the blessings and life fulfillments yadda yadda yadda
(seinfeild anyone?)

Im wondering if I should seek or start a support group for women that are going through this, because lets face it: birth mothers don't understand, men can show sympathy, and im sooo fed up with strangers and non in the cirlce of my life giving me input on how to, saying oh it will happen,or assuming I have kids.

Ps, thank you to my wonderful understanding hubby. I love you more then words can express. Thank you for all you do.

Happy Mothers day, but lets focus on the real holiday here: 1 month till im in California.

This blog had been brought to you: by humor and just a tear drop.


No comments: