Monday, April 23, 2012

A day.

Woke up to calls to come in and work on my day off and while I debated this in my head, David came in to say our car was dead. No go on the OT. The ignition starter switch was fried. After much prayer, Tim able to help and 40 bucks later it was fixed.
Lots of catch up sleep and
All drama aside, I finally got to attend a band concert for Sam and Arie. I am proud of those beautiful young ladies. It was nice to cook dinner with Tina and just relax.
I have to get on with my life that God wants me to live. Ive been side tracked with everything but.
Deep sigh.






2 comments:

Nolita said...

Yea for friends like Tim and Tina. They are truly blessings!

The Tampkins said...

Tim is the pastor of the church we have been attending, its so nice to wear jeans if I want to service. Him and his wife are amazing with all they do plus home school! Its a blessing to have a good support team. Im very blessed by everyone whos in my life. It blows me away somedays!