Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cherry tomatoes

I have been feeling swamped with everything in life and even flaked on helping a friend ( which I feel horrible about). Ive learned the lesson about not saying yes when I should say no. Tough lesson, I like to be out and about especially if someone else can benefit from it. I am the type of person, I need my own space or I feel suffocated. Sure love people, events and etc but I need to breathe. Ive been forgetting to do for me and next thing im drowning and flaking.
So today I spent time garage sale and repotting and starting more tomatoes. Cherry tomatoes and big boys. Cherry tomatoes are special for carissa and emma. My beautiful healthy eaters snack on these and even got them cute pots to decorate with them.  I also, remembered to label the seeds!
Not sure about my radishes, not to sure I care. I dont eat them and just planted the seeds ( they were free). I put them in a bigger long pot, so who knows.
Sn: i didn't get anything at the garage sales but when the hubs went on a coffee/apple juice run he came back with small table ( to sit more plants on) for $ 5! How did i miss that, but alas... tis mine!





4 comments:

Nolita said...

Hey girl! I just now put my cherry, grape and super sweet tomato seeds in some pots! Thanks for the reminder and motivation. I am hoping to actually get my garden soil turned sometime in the near future...we'll see...

The Tampkins said...

I want to plant more but i really want to move. So hopefully we can find a house asap and I can do some kind of garden

Nolita said...

Hey Shawna, you can set up threaded comments now. Go to http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1725597 to see how. Been waiting on that feature for some time...

The Tampkins said...

Ill be at a friends house tonight and ill set that up. :)