Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Instagram.

I installed this app before but obviously wasn't in the mood to figure it out. It seemed chaotic and I deleted it. But I've been seeing it get more popular and gave it another shot. And seeing it was to simple of a program ( they call it user friendly) makes me realize maybe im not as patient as I thought.
While theres a hand ful of filters, its nice to have that option for camera phone pics. It makes a so so pic into a better so so pic. I hate the cropping and I feel there should be a few more filters and a few more options to mess with your pics. Maybe there is a pro addition? I wouldn't pay for it anyway.
Im sure ill delete it soon like fat booth,aging booth and cartoon booth.

Fyi... the mcds pic is from today. Thanks Tina for the lunch! We will have a normal girls day out soon!!!









No comments: