Friday, August 10, 2012

Staycation Day 6.

I got out of the house yesterday, I beat the exhaustion with a watered down blue mt dew. They say its ok to have some caffeine but I have tried my best to refrain. Once in awhile at work, Ill grab a kiddy cup of sweet tea.
We went to the crosleys to taste test the pop we got: banana, key lime, pumpkin, & chocolate. Andrew was brave enough to try them all at once: yuk! The banana and key lime were not that bad. The chocolate was voted worse of all!
Not sure what today's agenda is. I feel like I could sleep the next 9 months away.

Prego Oddity:

1) my dreams are insane. Mostly dealing with being pregnant or babies.
2) TMI: will need to go bra shopping again. Already!
3) Ive been having windows where I can enjoy sweets. However, still on the spicey kick.

No comments: