Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 9. My view.

#photoaday: your veiw today.

Wednesday cant come soon enough!
Our customers are insane! Is it okmulgee or is this everywhere. I think people need to wake up to how they act in public & realize how stupid they look. Not sure about this zombie apocalypse but there is for certain... ignorance spreading like an infected disease!

We are doing the final clean up
( all the nook and crannies). Sunday- Tuesday Ill be working 14 hour days ( half training for my class in June). Plus trying to squeeze in as much time as possible to make up for the time im taking off. And with a list if errands, Im refusing to clean anything so if it dont get done this weekend, its going to sit on my to do list for a couple of weeks!

// oh how I miss the world of paid vacas//

My photograph of the day, is of my two coworkers getting married. It was a beautiful wedding & as to the brides and groomd request, quick and not to many people. They still captured charm and romance. It was beautiful.

This has me really thinking of getting back,full swing photography, just need a $500 camera!


No comments: