Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 10: the best is yet to come

#photoaday: best bit of my weekend

Im so ready to leave behind Oklahoma, ready to get away ( from work). Im seriously thinking after my bday (or maybe for my bday wink wink!!!) Getting my beautiful camera and start making money that way.
The more im in the " work force" the more I see... its not where I belong.

I belong out there... working my own schedule, being creative and helping people where I can. Granted my job does offer alot of structure but ... its just not for me
And just because im 30, why should I settle with ok when I could be trying my everything to live my dreams?
I was discouraged when I was young, but I know better now. I know y skills and talents. I know what I can and can't. I know my boundaries.
Theres not much I can't.
Its time for me to live!

So my photo today: best bit of my weekend! :) packing for southern California!

No comments: