Monday, October 15, 2012

'Neath the cover of October skies

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance With the stars up above in your eyes A fantabulous night to make romance 'Neath the cover of October skies And all the leaves on the trees are falling To the sound of the breezes that blow And I'm trying to please to the calling Of your heart-strings that play soft and low And all the night's magic seems to whisper and hush And all the soft moonlight seems to shine in your blush....

I love love love the JRM version on August Rush.

Today, we are remembering our boy on national miscarriage awareness day. Our candle will be lit and our prayers will be sent up. Its the harsh reality that today was also our ultrasound appointment to see him from the outside. There will never be a day that I don't think about him. Zechariah, i miss you beyond what words can express. The greatest peace I have is to know you will only know the glory of heaven and nothing of this cruel world.

Tomorrow, our 2 year anniversary. We will be spending today at home, cooking together. & this weekend we will be celebrating at chili's, the place we met as friends.

Crockpot. I have to admit, I never used a crockpot till last week. I made stadium nachos. - just normal nachos but I had every topping one could ask for-.
Since the nachos went over well, I decided to try pulled pork. I never cooked pork before, but the turn out was delish! I cooked a pork loin.filet in rc cola for 6 hours then bbq mixed with.some left over juices for another two. Mouth watering.
That night I just went soulfood out on my family: greens, green beans and bacon, sweet potatoes, fried apples, and bbq baked beans and finished with sweet potato pie.

I love fall, just saying!


No comments: