Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Chilli

What a cold, rainy fall weekend. David and Jazz headed off to OKC to spend time with his dad and aunt that are in town. I had plans to go see my girls Sam & Ariannas marching skills. They were of course amazing. I am so very proud of them.  Friday was a football game. Thankfully the marching band is wonderful, the fb team.... 0 to 50! Sorry okmulgee but victory christian smashed you.
and they did just as amazing at the marching comp.

The weekend ended with a nice visit with Davids co worker enjoying a nice bowl of chilli and back to back epis of SOA.


This week had been a bit productive. Checking out books and getting into school. Jazz will be doing her basics at Osu IT till she figures out what she would like to do and Im headed down the road of legal studies. Not much creative excitment there but its something I can make a living plus I enjoy researching.

Glad the weather has picked up. I have decided on a new hobby ( stress) of boxing. nothing fancy just old school boxing. and with this great weather I will be doing my work outs.

fall is here and im most def enjoying it.

No comments: