Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Staycation Day 3. My 30th bday.

What an overly amazing blessed day!

Pops was great food. I of course went for faygo red pop. A favorite of mine since I was very young. Our food was great but our bean doesn't like pineapple & I quickly made my way to the bathroom.
We picked up a 6 pack of random flavor sodas to blind taste test the Crosely gang with. Excited for that to happen!

We then made our way to OKC where our car decided to shut off.
Randomly close to Grandma Margrets house. We had plans to go over later in the day but guess God had other plans. Its always an amazing time with her. The car cooled off and we headed off to Mamas house. We talked lots, went through baby pics and grubbed on white chicken taco salad. It was delish! I wanted seconds but the triple chocolate cake she picked up for my bday was calling my name. Im glad our bean was in agreement! Normally I get sick on sweets but a small piece with vanilla ice cream was a nice night cap! We wanted to stay later but she had work in the AM & so does David.

Drive home quicker then expected and that was beautiful!
Now sleep!

***not to forget the best bday ever, besides my pregy, my hubbys card was a tear jerker & he got me a bible that I've always wanted. It has greek & Hebrew translations that will really push me deeper into my studies! Not to forget my name engraved & first time mommy at the top. This book will get plenty of use! And he got me a tshirt, movie and a new bookmark... yes I read alot so it is a great gift idea!

God is good!



No comments: