Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 6. Hats off to ya!

Photoaday: hat
Its going to be a busy day at work. Call in that 62 people will be coming in. Does our lobby hold that many people. The more I say it, the more I think... did she really say 62?

Glad to have my hubbub back home! Life is back to the norm till he goes again!

But Ill have Jazzy with me!

Oh.and how did i forget??? Big news on my end!!!
My Facebook stat sums it up :
Mind blown! Sitting here writing for my SWV ( sisters with victory) blog and im pouring my heart into why God created such beauty ( women) and my phone rings. Mind you my phone hasn't worked right in a day or so, so this unknown number pops up and instead of sliding them to vmail, i answer! Its a publisher! Interested in my childrens book. Hes been emailing me for weeks( didn't get it cuz my last name was spelled wrong). He sent me some info to go over & will be voice conference on Friday! Amen!!!
I completely forgot I submitted it!


No comments: