Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 13. The art of love. California bound.

#photoaday is art.

This will be an all day blog as we travel to the OC.
  

Part one:
Right now we are all packed and ready to go.
Walmart first to grab dog food & then we are off to Tulsa.
Im more then certain that I will see some nice art for my photoaday in one of the three airports we will be in.
Kinda glad I only slept 5 hours. :) sleeping on the plane!!!

Part 2:
::Tulsa to Denver::
So my enthusiasm ( impatient) got us to the airport 3 hours early then need be. I was enthusiastic
( impatient) about where the long term parking was.
I want to sleep soo bad but I forgot how much southwest airlines is to greyhound bus!
Sure love the two free checked bags but come on, can we get a seating chart???

Next stop: Denver to OC
Soo ready to get off that plane! Turbulence was insane and made my stomach upset. Was a very quick layover more like a bathroom break. Love it!

Off to the hotel to freshen up then meet our loves at Starbucks ( such a California thing, all of our meet ups are here.... id pay my first million to have a crimson cup mocha- frozen)

Met up with Jaz, Dad,Diamond and matt for a delish dinner at market broiler... as for my pic of the day, i believe the food on my plate is art mmm mmm

Jazzy had to run off and get more beautiful for tomorrows big day! So proud of our gal!

Oh yea, got back to the room to relax.... and.... EARTHQUAKE!!!!
Didn't last long! And hope it is not a fore runner!


No comments: