Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Truth.

Truth is irrelevant to what we feel, know, do and choose. Truth is truth.
With that being said, this whole ordeal (miscarriage) has opened my eyes to who really loves and enjoys being in our lives. People I never expect expressed lovely sentiments, while the few I (ignorantly) expected to share wisdom or even try to console our broken hearts: no where. It wasn't just me effected, David & Jazz are to. My whole house is hurting and its a shame that some people just don't care. & That's where - God forgive me if im wrong- Im washing my hands of these people. Sure, I understand that we all have our lives to live, stuff to take care of. Its the obvious fact that people don't care for me & my family, yet want to be bonded like family or friends. Wheres the bond? If you don't give a crap when tragedy struck my family, how can I ( we) trust that these people have our best interest? There is no bond. Just one sided self gain.

Thank you to everyone who did reach out. It means the world to us. As it has helped in the healing and as we plan to try again, God willing, we want you to know that your words give us strength.

No comments: