Friday, September 14, 2012

Questions Be...

31 Random Facts About Me

1. Tell one thing you never told your blog readers.
-I have two last names. I didn't give up my maiden name. Couldnt see myself without it.

2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
- worms. My brother thought it'd be funny to put them in my bathing suit when I was little. Still can't bait a fish hook because of it.
- having another miscarriage. After surving one, I really pray I never have another. Besides thephysical, emotionaly I can't imagine handling it and staying sane.
- scorpions. After living in the country. I hate them. Simple enough.

3. Describe your relationship with your parents.
- Awww. I love my parents very much. They live in Ohio & Michigan while I reside in Oklahoma, so times are hard sometimes because I don't see them as often as I like. But Ill definitely soak up my time with them when were together.

4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
- school is not a joke, you know you can get better grades.
- go to college. Become writer.
- dont fall in love, date & enjoy. You wont get married till your 27.
- travel every chance you get.
- learn about credit.
- Youll learn a lot about people. How mean they can be. Then, how nice some of them are.
- enjoy it now & enjoy your twenties.
- don't be to hard on your mom.
- learn to drink water after alcohol.
- yes, our generation is full of dumbasses. Just wait, itll get worse.

5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
- tomato soup on a crisp rainy night.
- meeting new friends.
- My husband. Everyday that goes by, I love him more. He has his faults but so do I. Were pretty perfect for each other.
- remembering being at the beach.
- coffee

6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
- Being gossiped and lied about would probably be one of them.
- the miscarriage

7. What is your dream job?
Write of course...

8. What are 5 passions you have?
- Reading. I absolutely adore getting lost in a good book.
- glass (see below)
- Crafting. I love to make something from nothing
- Photography. Looking through a camera lens and seeing a story.
- coffee :)

9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
- My gramama. She has taught me priceless things through my life. Ive taken several things away from those teachings and utilized them in my life.
- My dad; laugh at life &amp; sing out loud.<br>
- My husband; He is the epitome of work hard and be a success. Everything he touches turns to gold. He works harder then anyone Ive ever met. (I need to teach him the word: Vacation) :)<br>
- My Baby in Heaven; He taught me to see things differently &amp;; also taught me patience, compassion and how to love bigger and better.<br>
- Jazz- reminds me everyday to thank God I've come this far.<br>
-Diana; Shes shown me what a good friend really is. She is part of my dream SITC.<br>
- my mom; seriously, a girl will always need her mom.<br>
- God Isnt it obvious?<br>
- Mama Shelton- because she always understands and wil never lie but guide!</p>
<p>10. Describe your most embarrasing moment.<br>
- its honestly hard. I just don't get embarrassed. </p>
<p>11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.<br>
- smacking of thee lips<br>
- drama<br>
- lying<br>
- customers always right mentality<br>
- negativity<br>
- close-mindedness<br>
- arrogance<br>
- bad moms<br>
- not putting the tp on the roll<br>
- whining</p>
<p>12. Describe a typical day in your current life.<br>
as of now: Get up,check phone, bathroom,brush teeth, go back to sleep, eat, various activities til David gets home.</p>
<p>13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.<br>
- Not afraid<br>
- Being alone<br>
- Im blunt<br>
- Shoes<br>
- Im impatient</p>
<p>14. Describe 5 strengths you have<br>
-&#160; caring<br>
- I dont take crap from people<br>
- creative<br>
- open-minded<br>
-faith</p>
<p>15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?<br>
- A horse. Because they are beautiful, strong intelligent creatures.</p>
<p>16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?<br>
-Getting married after 25<br>
- Being truely happy<br>
- Staying strong<br>
- Letting go of negativity in my heart<br>
- Learning whats truly important in my life</p>
<p>17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?<br>
- Sewing. I wish I knew how</p>
<p>18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?<br>
- Myself. For various reasons. I believe its always hardest to forgive oneself than it is to forgive others.</p>
<p>19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?<br>
- tropical.beach. aka st croix</p>
<p>20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.<br>
- breaking into ice cream truck<br>
- riding my bike.<br>
- being told id be an amazing writer. ( in the second grade after I wrote a story called would you like a blue dog)</p>
<p>21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?<br>
- invisible. I can't tell you. </p>
<p>22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?<br>
- 5 years; Leaving Oklahoma<br>
- 10 years; Living near a beach. Takes up surfing.<br>
- 15 years; Almost 50. Enough said.</p>
<p>23. List your top 5 hobbies.<br>
-writing,photography,my family, </p>
<p>24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.<br>
- childhood: divorced parents, two different states. No structure. No support.<br>
-now: closness,bonding, its my family first.</p>
<p>25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?<br>
- Jesus. Whatever, don't think I could eat. Id wanna listen.</p>
<p>26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?<br>
- The customer is always right. </p>
<p>27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?<br>
- My eyes. Don't know why, they haven't changed much. Guess its because their reliable.</p>
<p>28. What is your love language?<br>
- quality time.</p>
<p>29. What do you think people misundertand most about you?<br>
- Oh gosh. haha! A lot of people don't realize just how much I know.</p>
<p>30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.<br>
-Bringing people closer to Jesus.<br>
- Loving with all of my being.<br>
- Being creative<br>
- Being a good mom. I dont want my kids to be relieved when I die.<br>
- Being helpful<br>
- Being a good wife. <br>
- Being a good daughter.<br>
- Being a good friend.<br>
{I think thats probably good. I think if Im remember for those things, then Ive truly lived a good life}</p>
<p>31. List 4 random things youd like to do at some point in your life.<br>
- Blow glass<br>
- Eat escargot in Paris<br>
- Sky dive<br>
-Drive across country</p>
</div>

No comments: