Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fat Mum Slim

I remembering using Google on the hunt for a photo a day challenge. I came across fatmumslim.com and my life significantly changed, and unknownly!

I started my first in June. Lots of happenings taken place in our fam that month. It was perfect how some of the subjects matched up.

I was tempted to do it after:
July- count down of my 30th bday
August- my 30th bday!
But i skipped, work and the pregnancy had my attention.

When I sadly miscarried on Aug 29th, I knew had to do something in memory of my boy. something for me to heal. Everyone was so amazed about how "strong" I was being, when in reality I felt like I was floating. It felt like a bad dream. I knew while I had my faith, and strength that I had to come up with an outlet for the grieving process or Id explode!
So after my C&D, I was relaxing (bed rest) and catching up on blog reads, when it struck me. Septembers photo a day!
I looked over some of the daily subs and some blew me out of the water. How on earth was I supposed to incorporate that to my healing??? Was my thought.

I took it as a creative challenge.

I don't regret any days subject. Its been one of my best surviving tactics. Theres no awkward silence & if Im crying while im talking a pic, I just see it as a release. The month is not over but I definitely feel my soul healing and my heart smiling. I know I have lots to look forward to.

Cynthia, thank you from the bottom of my bandaged heart.


No comments: